Wonder Woman comes to radio!

  • sleeburg27
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      I thought some of you folks here might be interested in this. I run a
      production company called Pendant Productions. Currently we produce
      radio dramas like the ones from the 1940s, only modernized and
      available for free download as .mp3 files, and we release one new
      episode of each show per month.

      And these have full casts, sound effects, background music, etc. Think
      movies, only without the picture. :)

      We've had a Superman serial running for over a year now, and in
      February we'll be launching brand-new Batman and Wonder Woman audio
      serials set in the same universe.

      Just today we uploaded the preview trailers for the first Batman and
      Wonder Woman episodes, as well as the preview trailer for episode 14
      of the Superman serial.

      We don't make any money off of this or anything, I just thought it was
      something the folks here might enjoy. You can find the trailers (and
      the first 13 episodes of the Superman serial) on our website at

      http://www.pendantaduio.com

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Jeffrey Bridges
      Founder and Executive Producer
      Pendant Productions
    • sleeburg27
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Figures I make a typo in the web address. Curses. :)

        Here's the correct one:

        http://www.pendantaudio.com

        Sorry for any confusion.

        -j