Challenge of the South Park Friends

  • AMangelsSW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3 2:22 PM
      A very funny link sent to me by buddy Joe from the GLA

      South Park collides with Super Friends!

        http://www.superverse.com/Distributors/demo/demoCD.php

        Click on "retailer" text link in the upper right and then the Super Villains hideout graphic. You may want to turn your speakers down if at work.

      Best,
      Andy Mangels
      www.andymangels.com
      www.wonderwomanmuseum.com