Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] Re: Justice League Unlimited

  • Georgeo
    Message 1 of 88 , Oct 1, 2005
      What I feel is that if he (Whedon) is doing an origin story, we might not have Diana Prince until the very end. But he might do it and also give us the spin. It made me think, if Warner is using the spin transformation in JLU, then it might be also used in the movie.

      Jorge.

      Bobby Hutchison <bobby_hutchison@...> wrote:
      Jorge,

      I'm with you on this.  I also now plan to watch JLU, just because of that spin!!!!

      It also made me really start to think more about Diana Prince/secret identity.  Any little hint of that and I just love it. I really hope that Joss Whedon considers Diana Prince.  I may have previously written that it didn't matter - just give us a great film.  Now I find myself missing Diana Prince.

      -Bobby

      Message 88 of 88 , Oct 25, 2005
        Hey all!!!!!

        I have been watching A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET and
        found 2 guest stars from the DC universe in the first
        3. Priscilla Pointer who played Nora Allen in a few
        episodes of THE FLASH was in 3 and John Saxon played
        Nancy's Dad in 1 & 3 and was back for the FINAL
        NIGHTMARE. He is the most significant because he
        played one of the Nazis in "The Feminum Mystique"
        episode of WONDER WOMAN. Not to mention Johnny Depp,
        Patricia Arquette, Dan Gautier (Paige's fiancee Matt
        on ELLEN), and Roseanne among others. I just thought
        it was kind of interesting to see so many in such a
        low-budget series. Later!!!!!!!!!!1

        Chris H

        http://mail.yahoo.com