Warning Spoiler- WW#217

  • joyuzsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Okay, now that we have a few story lines wrapped up, I have questions
      that are nagging me. Diana received a fusion of her sight with that of
      Athena's.....does that mean that Diana is now an avatar of Athena?
      Does Diana now have a few more abilities to add to her bio? Is Diana
      now a surveliance camera for the ruler of Olympus? I'm just wondering
      how this is gonna change Diana's life now that she can "see" throught
      the lines that people feed her from now on. <just thinking while I do
      laundry>
      Happy Independance Day,
      ....joy