WW in pop culture

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 10:30 AM
      Even cooler, I thought was that way back when VH-1 did
      "I LOVE THE 70s" they devoted as much time talking
      about WW as they did talking about STAR WARS. THAT
      was HIGHLY impressive. And, after they talked WW,
      they KEPT talking about Lynda Carter in "Challenge of
      the Network Stars." Granted, Lynda did host the
      "Wonders of 197_" but still, WW equal to STAR WARS?
      THAT is a MIGHTY impressive thing to me. Well, even
      more impressive, was the fact that the I LOVE THE 70s
      shows aired before the WW DVD sets were even
      announced. All this just proves what a success the
      film can & WILL be if they do it right & follow the
      comics storylines to the degree the series did. The
      people LOVE their WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Chris H

      Yahoo! Mail