Better Late Than Never

  • Paul K. Bisson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
      http://wonderwomandvd.com had been the home of the season one web promotion.
      Naturally, I thought it would be updated to boast season two as March drew
      near. It didn't. And even after season two had hit the street, the website
      still pushed season one. I stopped checking.

      Well wouldn't you know it? Someone woke up and finally put the S2 promotion
      online. They just kinda snuck it up there, I imagine. Better late than
      never. It's got a 15 second video promo, two clips from the documentary,
      gallery, and DVD information. Not bad.

      Let's hope they herald season three.

      pkb
    • ultimatewonder1
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        Thanks for the heads up. Just wish I could view it. Since installing
        the latest version of QuickTime and then using it with the Mozilla
        browser, only half of the stuff comes up. The WW DVD page doesn't come
        up at all. It says I need a plug-in that I am already supposed to have
        installed on my computer. I go to the QuickTime support page and it
        confirms I have everything installed correctly. I dunno what the
        problem is. I could pull it up in Internet explorer but then my
        computer will go beserk! Does anyone else have Mozilla and experience
        this problem? Cause I was just wondering if it was browser
        incompatibility...

        Nick

        --- In thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com, "Paul K. Bisson"
        <paul@b...> wrote:
        > http://wonderwomandvd.com had been the home of the season one web
        promotion.
        > Naturally, I thought it would be updated to boast season two as
        March drew
        > near. It didn't. And even after season two had hit the street, the
        website
        > still pushed season one. I stopped checking.
        >
        > Well wouldn't you know it? Someone woke up and finally put the S2
        promotion
        > online. They just kinda snuck it up there, I imagine. Better late
        than
        > never. It's got a 15 second video promo, two clips from the
        documentary,
        > gallery, and DVD information. Not bad.
        >
        > Let's hope they herald season three.
        >

        > pkb
      • Paul K. Bisson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
          Nick,

          I have Mozilla's Firefox and have encountered a very slow load from the DVD
          site. I thought it was a slow server ay first, but I also tried my Explorer
          and it loaded faster and easier. So it simply might be a server-end issue.

          The site is FLASH driven, so you may want verigy that your browser is
          up-to-date in that dept.:
          http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

          pkb