Superman latest-****possible spoiler*****oh my goodness!!!

  • joyuzsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Warning, possible spoiler***************************************

      Omigod, I am almost bursting at the seams with wanting to tell you
      all......I was at one of the local grocery stores and I was skimming
      through one of the latest issues of Superman. In this story, there
      is a female character who seems to be attacking Superman with her
      magic since there is a big copy of his "s" scratched within the dirt
      all around her. She is crouched and on one knee and crying because
      her magic plan did not work. Suddenly in the next panel WW shows up
      and says that her tears should not be dropping on the ground but on
      my shoulder. *******Donna is back????????????**********
      ARGGGGGG,,,,why do they do these things to us??????????

      joy