Lynda Carter Online update

  • nick_773
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      It has been quite awhile since I updated the site, but I finally got
      around to posting the new month's TV schedule for where you can find
      Lynda on the tube! Also, I have more pics coming soon!

      http://lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com

      Has anyone seen any of the Lifetime movies on DVD in the store yet? I
      haven't. Just wondering where members of the group might have seen
      some being sold.

      N-
    • Mandice
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        Hi, Nick:

        Every so often, I'll see a couple of titles on sale on eBay. I've also
        noticed that they are beginning to put some of these on DVD at places
        like Super Target (haven't seen any of Lynda's yet, but I'm sure
        they're coming).

        ~M~
        --- In thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com, "nick_773"

      • wonderboylb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          I saw the lifetime movies at walmart, but they didn't have any with Lynda in them...yet.....