Anyone see BIOGRAPHY comic marathon?

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 7, 2004
      I know it was a week or so ago, but did anyone catch
      the Biography Channel's back to back to back
      biographies of Lynda Carter, Julie Newmar, and
      Catwoman? They were pretty good biographies. The
      Lynda Carter Bio was actually filled with a little
      more information that is usually ignored for the most
      part in every other bio (the first marriage, the
      album, the variety specials). If you get the chance
      to catch them, I do recommend them, each were
      interesting & (to me at least) educational.

      Chris H

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • nick_773
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 7, 2004
        AGAIN... it's only times like this when I miss extended cable!

        N-