custom Wonder Woman Mego

  • nick_773
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      http://www.geocities.com/thewwfanpage/mego.html

      If you have some WW customs you would like displayed here also or a
      link to your site included just email me!

      Nick
    • szink22446@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        In a message dated 6/3/2004 5:18:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, nick_773@... writes:
        http://www.geocities.com/thewwfanpage/mego.html

        If you have some WW customs you would like displayed here also or a
        link to your site included just email me!

        Nick

        Thanks a lot for that link, Nick.  Those are some fantastic jobs on the
        Mego dolls.  I think the one of Diana in her military uniform is too good
        to be true!

        SteveZ
      • nick_773
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2004
          Thanks! I have added some more content to the page as well as some
          new pics and diorama ideas. I didn't realize this but there were
          actually supposed to have been 2 playsets released with the Mego WW
          collection. I have seen a picture of one and then there were also
          four or five Diana costumes as well. Have you seen any of this?

          Nick

        • wonderboylb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2004
            In a message dated 6/9/2004 3:23:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nick_773@... writes:

            > Thanks! I have added some more content to the page as well as some
            > new pics and diorama ideas. I didn't realize this but there were
            > actually supposed to have been 2 playsets released with the Mego WW
            > collection. I have seen a picture of one and then there were also
            > four or five Diana costumes as well. Have you seen any of
            > this?
            >
            > Nick

            I have a lynda carter DVD that has a mego commericial that features the playset, it's pretty cheesy. If anyone is interested in buying a copy, let me know.
            -Chris