Article coming up: Any Lesbian Wonder Woman fans?

  • AMangelsSW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Howdy all -

      I'm doing an article for The Advocate on the upcoming Wonder Woman DVD box set, and I need to find a lesbian fan of WW-TV to get some quotes from. if this is you, please contact me. And NO straight guys posing as lesbians, please.

      Best,
      Andy Mangels
      www.andymangels.com
      "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of an eye, the more light you shed upon it, the more it will contract."
              -Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.