LCO Update

  • lynda_carter_online
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Lynda Carter Online has been updated with the new April TV calendar
      as well as a new Images page that is still under construction as I
      continue to sort through them all. But the majority of the photos are
      there. All that reamins is the "color publicity shots" and "Wonder
      Woman", because there are more of those than in the other categories.

      Also there are some new screencaps from Lynda's video, Secrets to the
      Perfect Makeup and a couple of new images from the TVLand Awards.

      http://lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com