Welcome!

  • andros_councilofplanets
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      taking one episode a week to discuss. Naturally we would start from
      the beginning. Since most of us have the pilot in our collections,
      that would be a good starting point anyway. Discussions may include
      the storyline, characters and plots- what we like and dislike about
      them. We look forward to hearing from you!

      *a_cop*