      From: maximln@... <maximln@...>
      Subject: Re: [thewonderwoman_forum] Wonder Women: The Untold Story of American Superhe...
      To: thewonderwoman_forum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 11, 2013, 9:40 PM

      Thanks Andy! You are always a wealth of information!  Lynda Carter was on a radio broadcast this morning & she mentioned it.  I will definitely look for it next month!

      Max

      In a message dated 3/11/2013 4:41:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, AMangelsSW@... writes:

      Yep, I'm in it.
      Many forum members contributed to the Kickstarter campaign for it.
      It will air on PBS in mid-April in a shortened version, and be out on public DVD sometime later this year.
      See my webpage for PBS details.
      Andy Mangels
      www.andymangels.com