Re: For sale items in the wire list

  • Steven Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6 11:39 AM
      > >I mean, anyone can order the same CDs from such non-exotic sources as
      > >Forced Exposure, Rough Trade (UK), A-Music (Cologne), M.dos (Austria) etc.,
      > >but, of course, they don't come as cheap.
      >
      > But many people simply will not do this. Perhaps explorers that we are, we
      > are more willing but many people don't. Also, many of the CDs we discuss
      > are limited editiion or quickly deleted.

      Exactly, i dont have the time to visit record shops regularly, and many of the
      items i am after are very rare or deleted. I dont see the problem as long as it
      is made clear in the subject that it is a sale list... however it seems
      intelligent that updates should only be sent to those people who showed interest
      in items in the first place...

      keep those sale lists coming!

      Steve

      * Horse Opera - Three Cornered Room EP/CD *
      * Planet Mu Records - Out November 1998 *