Re: Patrick Fitzgerald

  • Martina og Geir Teistung
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 1998
      Not an artist featured in Wire for the last years (if ever), but if anyone
      has been following UK independent music since the punk area
      they surely must have heard about Patrik Fitzgerald in the old times.

      I met him in Norway at the time his 4th album Tunisian Twist
      was released (1988 ?) Since then I have not seen his name in any
      music mag or any new record.

      His 3 first albums and Eps was among the greatest diy stuff coming
      out of UK ( Strong words indeed, ) A kind of punk version of Nick Drake,
      with echoes of early Bowie.

      Does anybody know what he is doing now?

      Brgds
      Geir