Re: Im Sumpf, Ina-GRM

  • Øivind Idsø
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 1998
      At 19:11 02.10.98 +0100, you wrote:

      <excerpt><smaller>Hi

      </smaller>

      <excerpt>radio). Mark: I´ll sure check Lindblad, sounds very
      good.For the Schaffer box, try directly at
      <<http://www.ina.fr/GRM/>http://www.ina.fr/GRM/ - they still have it
      listed, but you can´t order online.The also might have a copy here:
      <<http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html>http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html

      </excerpt>

      <excerpt>Great!

      </excerpt></excerpt><<<<<<<<

      Sorry to have to disappoint you, but I can guarantee you that the box set
      is not available from the "www.cam.org". I do a lot of ordering from
      Diffusion iMedia, and I know they haven't got it (and I think their web
      says so, too).

      Regarding INA: I would be very surprised if they have it, because when
      ordering INA-GRM CDs from Diffusion iMedia, they (diffusion) send your
      order directly to INA (diffusion are just responsible for charging your
      VISA/payment/whatever).

      However, I think the UK distributor (ReR?) for INA-GRM might have some
      more boxes left...?

      <excerpt><excerpt>

      </excerpt>

      <excerpt> I found the INA-GRM cds "Concert Imaginaire" and
      Redolfi´s Desert Tracks in a store here in Vienna yesterday, at 3$
      each.

      </excerpt>

      <excerpt>Cor, I've got both on order.

      </excerpt></excerpt><<<<<<<<

      Where have you ordered "...imaginaire"!? I've been looking for this one
      for ages, but I thought it'd been out of print for years.

      /Oeivind/
    • Mark Coyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 1998
        Hi

        Where have you ordered "...imaginaire"!? I've been looking for this one for
        ages, but I thought it'd been out of print for years.

        >>> I was wrong about "Imaginaire", it's a Pierre Henry I have on order not
        that. Sorry for raised heartbeats.
        Cheers
        mark