the Sea & Cake

  • Mark Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      Re Oui, how does it compare to the rest of S&C's stuff? I already have
      three of their records, and I'm not sure if I want another one. The new
      one would have to be pretty damn good and not just a retread for me to
      consider it (and I would if it was good enough.) Does it compare to
      Nassau or the debut? Or is it more like The Fawn?

      Mark
      _ _ _
      Mouse on Mars discussion list:
      http://www.egroups.com/group/vulvaland