fuzzybunny is looking for gigs

  • StichtingRumor@hetnet.nl
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000
      FuzzyBunny is Chris Brown, Scot Gresham-Lancaster, and Tim Perkis, all

      members of the legendary computer network band "The Hub". This group is

      their latest project, which consists of high-energy, dense live improv

      using an assortment of their homebuilt electronic and software-based

      instruments.

      They are playing at the Rumor Festival in Utrecht/Netherlands on december

      9th, and at Distronics/Eindhoven/Netherlands on december 10th, but only if
      they

      can get one or more gigs not too far from those dates and these places.

      Interested? Send an e-mail to Rumor <StichtingRumor@...> or Scot

      Gresham-Lancaster <sgresham@...>.

      Thank you!

      Theus / Rumor

      Check out their website at: www.artifact.com/fuzzybunny

      http://www.artifact.com/fuzzybunny/

      where you can read more about the band and stream a RealAudio file from

      their latest CD. Please respond to this message if there is a possibility

      for a concert and if you would like to hear more.
    • luce79
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000

        > Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:01:51 +0100
        > From: Dominic Lash <dominic.lash@...>
        >Subject: oxford improv
        >
        >I hope this is a proper use of the list:
        >Basically, I'm a student at Oxford interested in free Improv, but totally
        >failing to find anybody to play it with.

        Why don't you get in touch with Pat Thomas, who has lived in Oxford all his life? He is an amazing composer/keyboardist who is active on the Euro Improv scene, a member of the LMC and someone who could probably put you in touch with other people doing interesting things in Oxford.

        His number might be listed in the phone book. But if it isn't perhaps you could contact the LMC.

        best,

        luce79

        email: luce79@...