New list

  • Mark Coyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 1998
      Hi all,
      here's my current list of CDs available. If you have a trade going with me
      at the moment, can you confirm (not Jose) as I seem to have had a few
      enquiries with no follow up. These items are kept off the list for now. If
      I don't hear within the next few days, they will go back on. I've kept the
      descriptions short but please feel free to ask for more info. CDs sold are
      mainly duplicates or explorations into a musical area which I have kept the
      CDs that suit my personal taste best and made the others available to help
      give me more access to other CDs.
      Cheers
      Mark

      CDs for trade or sale
      Mark Coyle
      MCOYLE1@...

      All CDs �8 / $12 unless stated plus P&P at estimated cost although mutually
      agreed trade is preferred..

      Various - Imaginary Landscapes. Double CD of groundbreaking electronic
      works by Christian Marclat, Nicolas Collins, David Tudor, Alvin Lucier,
      Voice Crack and many more. Only being sold as I have now collected the
      works off the CD that are on this in extract. �9 for the double CD.

      Otomo Yoshihide / Eye (as MC Hellshit & DR Carhouse) - Live at Disobey 3"
      CD. Wild turbtable created noise, really wild, scratching, samples,
      thrash, screams and more.

      Dynamix II - Electro Megamix / Dynamix II 84 to 96. Megamix of classic
      electro tracks created during the years 84 to 96. Very good, definitive
      electro really with added scratching and sampling. Only selling as I now
      have three copies due to orders taking a long time.

      Ground Zero - Consume Red. Long ambient oriental drone with injections of
      turntable edits and sampled noise led by Otomo Yoshihide.

      Ground Zero - Ground Zero. Thrash jazz and turbtablism collide in this
      terrifying epic.

      Depth Charge - Nine Deadly Venoms. Horror and martial arts sampling over
      trip hop backings from the early 90s. Duplicate copy. �7.

      Otomo Yoshihide - Sound Factory. Two long pieces, one hard disk created
      noise, the other insanely fast processed turntable piece.

      Faust - Rien. 1994 return of musique concrete, drones, pulsing post rock,
      drilling and more. Deleted item now with no sleeve notes.

      Otomo Yoshihide - Yinyl Tranquilizer. 60 tracks created with one vinyl
      record per track, turntable and hard disk. Head bursting.

      Various - Eleven Phases of Detroit. Detroit techno artists (Robert hood,
      Stacey Pullman, Kenny Larkin, Eddie Flashin Fowkes and others) create
      electronic hip hop pieces with a techno sensibility. Very interesting and
      unexpected.

      Various - Depth Charge Volume 2-4. Three CDs sold together or singly of
      pure Detroit techno off the Submerge label. Includes many post-89 Techno
      classics. All three together for �21.

      Techno Animal - Renetry. Post
      industrial-dub-drone-hip-hop-world-sample-noise by Godflesh / ex Napalm
      Death members. Double CD. �7 for the two CDs

      Jakko - Mustard Gas & Roses. Intelligent pop with ambient touches played by
      exmembers of Japan �4.

      Brighter Death Now - Slaughterhouse. Dark ambient drones with echoing
      chants and pounding machine like factory sounds, unsetlling. �4

      Cybotron - Interface. Very important electro band, half of which went on to
      become techno gurus Model 500. Includes classics "Clear", "Enter", "Techno
      City", "Alleys Of Your Mind", "R-9" and more. Very good indeed, only sold
      as I have another early CD by the band.

      Cybotron - Cyber Ghetto. Later CD by the electro band with more industrial
      and techno influences. �6

      Cybotron - Empathy. 1994 CD of more maturity and bleak vision, heavier
      instustrial and apocalyptic influence. �6
    • marius
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 1998
        hi mark,

        i'd like to buy some of your cds if they're still available, as follows

        Various - Imaginary Landscapes.
        Otomo Yoshihide / Eye (as MC Hellshit & DR Carhouse) - Live at Disobey
        Ground Zero - Ground Zero.
        Depth Charge - Nine Deadly Venoms.
        Otomo Yoshihide - Sound Factory.
        Faust - Rien.
        Otomo Yoshihide - Yinyl Tranquilizer.
        Brighter Death Now - Slaughterhouse.

        let me know where to get you....

        Thanx

        Marius de Vries
      • Mark Coyle
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 1998
          Hi there,

          thanks for responding. All are still available. Please send the money to

          Mark Coyle
          6 Angell Green
          Clifton
          Nottingham
          NG11 8RA

          CDs sent on receipt of money. Dollars or pounds sterling welcome. Other
          currencies accepted with agreement.

          Total postage to pay on top is �5. I'll knock a couple of quid off so call
          it �63 inc PnP. I'll reserve them.
          Please confirm your order in an email and how you're going to pay.