Re: Im Sumpf, Ina-GRM

  • Mark Coyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998
      Hi

      radio). Mark: I�ll sure check Lindblad, sounds very good.For the
      Schaffer box, try directly at http://www.ina.fr/GRM/ - they still have it
      listed, but you can�t order online.The also might have a copy here:
      http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html

      Great!

      I found the INA-GRM cds "Concert Imaginaire" and Redolfi�s Desert
      Tracks in a store here in Vienna yesterday, at 3$ each.

      Cor, I've got both on order.

      Lucky me. Oh, Mark, what was that you said about Sheldrake ? Funny that
      my old Notwist mail finally popped up in today�s digest. Seems it had lost
      its way.Poor thing. Cheers, DeeDee

      Er not sure if I understood myself about Sheldrake, I find the
      investigation of landscape fascinating, particularly the alternative
      understandings of landscape.

      Cheers
      Mark
    • Øivind Idsø
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 1998
        At 19:11 02.10.98 +0100, you wrote:

        <excerpt><smaller>Hi

        </smaller>

        <excerpt>radio). Mark: I´ll sure check Lindblad, sounds very
        good.For the Schaffer box, try directly at
        <<http://www.ina.fr/GRM/>http://www.ina.fr/GRM/ - they still have it
        listed, but you can´t order online.The also might have a copy here:
        <<http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html>http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html

        </excerpt>

        <excerpt>Great!

        </excerpt></excerpt><<<<<<<<

        Sorry to have to disappoint you, but I can guarantee you that the box set
        is not available from the "www.cam.org". I do a lot of ordering from
        Diffusion iMedia, and I know they haven't got it (and I think their web
        says so, too).

        Regarding INA: I would be very surprised if they have it, because when
        ordering INA-GRM CDs from Diffusion iMedia, they (diffusion) send your
        order directly to INA (diffusion are just responsible for charging your
        VISA/payment/whatever).

        However, I think the UK distributor (ReR?) for INA-GRM might have some
        more boxes left...?

        <excerpt><excerpt>

        </excerpt>

        <excerpt> I found the INA-GRM cds "Concert Imaginaire" and
        Redolfi´s Desert Tracks in a store here in Vienna yesterday, at 3$
        each.

        </excerpt>

        <excerpt>Cor, I've got both on order.

        </excerpt></excerpt><<<<<<<<

        Where have you ordered "...imaginaire"!? I've been looking for this one
        for ages, but I thought it'd been out of print for years.

        /Oeivind/
      • Mark Coyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 1998
          Hi

          Where have you ordered "...imaginaire"!? I've been looking for this one for
          ages, but I thought it'd been out of print for years.

          >>> I was wrong about "Imaginaire", it's a Pierre Henry I have on order not
          that. Sorry for raised heartbeats.
          Cheers
          mark