Re: Im Sumpf, Ina-GRM

  • DeeDee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998
      Hi everybody,
      yes, "Im Sumpf" do actually play "commercial" music, it�s the best place to hear stuff like MEGO, Labradford, Pierre Henry, Palace and all kinds of other interesting things on Austrian radio (at least before there was Orange, Vienna�s new free radio).
      Mark: I�ll sure check Lindblad, sounds very good.For the Schaffer box, try directly at http://www.ina.fr/GRM/ - they still have it listed, but you can�t order online.The also might have a copy here: http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html
      I found the INA-GRM cds "Concert Imaginaire" and Redolfi�s Desert Tracks in a store here in Vienna yesterday, at 3$ each. Lucky me.
      Oh, Mark, what was that you said about Sheldrake ?
      Funny that my old Notwist mail finally popped up in today�s digest. Seems it had lost its way.Poor thing.
      Cheers,
      DeeDee

    • Mark Coyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998
        Hi

        radio). Mark: I�ll sure check Lindblad, sounds very good.For the
        Schaffer box, try directly at http://www.ina.fr/GRM/ - they still have it
        listed, but you can�t order online.The also might have a copy here:
        http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html

        Great!

        I found the INA-GRM cds "Concert Imaginaire" and Redolfi�s Desert
        Tracks in a store here in Vienna yesterday, at 3$ each.

        Cor, I've got both on order.

        Lucky me. Oh, Mark, what was that you said about Sheldrake ? Funny that
        my old Notwist mail finally popped up in today�s digest. Seems it had lost
        its way.Poor thing. Cheers, DeeDee

        Er not sure if I understood myself about Sheldrake, I find the
        investigation of landscape fascinating, particularly the alternative
        understandings of landscape.

        Cheers
        Mark
      • Øivind Idsø
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 1998
          At 19:11 02.10.98 +0100, you wrote:

          <excerpt><smaller>Hi

          </smaller>

          <excerpt>radio). Mark: I´ll sure check Lindblad, sounds very
          good.For the Schaffer box, try directly at
          <<http://www.ina.fr/GRM/>http://www.ina.fr/GRM/ - they still have it
          listed, but you can´t order online.The also might have a copy here:
          <<http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html>http://www.cam.org/~dim/intersection.html

          </excerpt>

          <excerpt>Great!

          </excerpt></excerpt><<<<<<<<

          Sorry to have to disappoint you, but I can guarantee you that the box set
          is not available from the "www.cam.org". I do a lot of ordering from
          Diffusion iMedia, and I know they haven't got it (and I think their web
          says so, too).

          Regarding INA: I would be very surprised if they have it, because when
          ordering INA-GRM CDs from Diffusion iMedia, they (diffusion) send your
          order directly to INA (diffusion are just responsible for charging your
          VISA/payment/whatever).

          However, I think the UK distributor (ReR?) for INA-GRM might have some
          more boxes left...?

          <excerpt><excerpt>

          </excerpt>

          <excerpt> I found the INA-GRM cds "Concert Imaginaire" and
          Redolfi´s Desert Tracks in a store here in Vienna yesterday, at 3$
          each.

          </excerpt>

          <excerpt>Cor, I've got both on order.

          </excerpt></excerpt><<<<<<<<

          Where have you ordered "...imaginaire"!? I've been looking for this one
          for ages, but I thought it'd been out of print for years.

          /Oeivind/
        • Mark Coyle
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 1998
            Hi

            Where have you ordered "...imaginaire"!? I've been looking for this one for
            ages, but I thought it'd been out of print for years.

            >>> I was wrong about "Imaginaire", it's a Pierre Henry I have on order not
            that. Sorry for raised heartbeats.
            Cheers
            mark