Re: artforum

  • jk from mpls
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1998
      ---Philip Sherburne <psherburne@...> wrote:
      > Does anyone have any copies of Artforum (from the
      last year or so)
      > lying around, so that they could let me know what
      kind of music coverage
      > they've featured?

      I have a November 1996 issue with Thurston Moore
      filling in for Greil Marcus' "Real Life Rock" column.
      I'm not sure if he (Marcus) still writes for them,
      but I usually read the column when I was browsing the
      newsstand (like I'm gonna drop $7 US on a magazine).
      Thursty mentions Bar Noise, Bratmobile, "Harry Pussy,
      Prick Decay & all their friends", etc.

      Oh, wait ... You asked for the last year or so.

      1996 ... Oops.

      Never mind.

      ===
      "USA Today has come out with a new survey:
      Apparently three out of
      four people make up 75 percent of the population."
      --David Letterman