Re: Techno Animal info

  • Brian & Sharon Beuchaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1998
      On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, [iso-8859-1] �ivind[iso-8859-1] Ids� wrote:

      > * Techno Animal on Force Inc (and exactly *how* many of the Electric
      > Ladyland + Modulations&Transformations tracks are included? I don't know
      > need (i.e. can't afford) this CD if I've heard almost the entire CD...)

      Here's the relevant info from dubterrorist.hyperreal.org:

      1.The Myth/illogical *
      2.Intercranial *
      3.Toxicity *
      4.Return of the Venom *
      5.Interplanetary War Chant
      6.The Disciples of Dark
      7.Dread Time Warp *
      8.Fistfunk *
      9.Beheaded
      10.Needle *
      11.Bass Concussion *
      12.Ill Sinner
      13.Phantom Tribe
      14.Excavator *

      All the ones with a * have been released as a 12" or on a comp on Mille
      Plateaux/Chrome/Force Inc. So it looks like there are 5 new ones. Can't
      wait for my copy to get here. :-)

      cya
      brian
      "You believe the world is perfectible and so you find it always
      unsatisfying. You have to reconcile yourself to the world's
      unperfectibility by being thoroughly *in* the world, but not
      *of* it" - Tony Kushner