Global Communication

  • Mark Coyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1998
      Hi all,

      I've just got the new remix album by Global Communication, it brings
      together the remixes they have done for other people I think (the Cd is pink
      with red writing, almost unreadable). The music is gorgeous, beautiful and
      stunningly put together. If you like their previous work or ambient dance
      without the beats, this is for you.

      Cheers
      Mark