The summer ain't over yet !!

  • The Experiment
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      THE EXPERIMENT - ISSUE # 7

      Well, we're finally back. We've spent the summer partying away at the
      festivals, and this means that after 6 weeks without an issue, we can
      now give you the complete lowdown on all this summer's madness, and
      what to expect in the next few weeks.

      * There's album reviews of Robbie Williams, JJ72 and Catherine
      Wheel.

      * Reviews from ALL this summer's big festivals, including.......
      Oasis, Travis, Muse, Idlewild, Grandaddy, Badly Drawn Boy,
      Supergrass, Mansun, Stereophonics, Placebo, Slipknot, Blink 182, Limp
      Bizkit, Rage Against The Machine, Queens Of The Stone Age, David
      Holmes, Underworld, Flaming Lips, Daphne & Celeste, Doves, Coldplay
      and many, many more.

      * On the way soon, an exclusive interview with Grandaddy, whose album, 'The
      Sophtware Slump' is a
      leading contender for 'Album Of The Year'.

      * Plus all the usual live reviews, CD reviews, and a fully
      comprehensive archive of all our previous articles.

      So pay us a visit now at http://www.experiment.uk.com and it'll be a
      visit you don't forget in a hurry.

      AND WATCH OUT FOR OUR END OF YEAR AWARDS NOMINATIONS .... JUST BY
      VOTING YOU COULD WIN EXCLUSIVE GOODIES AND A CHANCE TO ATTEND OUR
      AWARDS CEREMONY.

      http://profiles.msn.com