This week's Records on EBAY

  • tampercd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi there everybody.

      Here are this week's ebay listings. To find them, go to
      www.ebay.com, and search by seller for TamperCD@....
      It will automatically bring you to a listing of all of my
      auctions. Thanks for looking!

      Closing in less than 24 hours:

      Various Artists WHAT IS TRUTH
      Ramleh GRUDGE FOR LIFE
      Merzbow Kapotte Muziek COLLABORATIONS
      Core (aka Cranioclast) AN AREA'S ERA ARIA
      Kapotte Muziek COLLABORATIONS (2nd LP on Petry Supply)

      Closing in two days:

      CCCC LOUD SOUNDS DOPA (Japanese Import!) CD
      Soundtrack LP A MAN AND A WOMAN
      Ministry DARK SIDE OF THE SPOON CD

      Closing next week:

      Merzbow GREAT AMERICAN NUDE Jap Import CD
      Nihilist Spasm Band WHAT ABOUT ME Jap Import CD
      Various Artists SKY FLOWERS AND HORSE EGGS with Zoviet France CD
      Merzbow VENEREOLOGY cd
      cranioclast ICONCLASTAR VI-XI (part ii of the series) CD
      Various Artists OHREN DES KAISER HIROHITO (Amazing double CD on DOM)
      Small Cruel Party ANODYNE EFFECT OF HABIT double 7"
      Marcgraf MY BELLE 7" (Pre- A-Musik)
      Nurse With Wound GYLLENSKOLD, GERJESTRAM AND I AT RYDBERG'S (LAYLAH)
      Controlled Bleeding BODY SAMPLES LP
      Dome WILL YOU SPEAK THIS WORD LP on Uniton (A must-have rarity)
      Various Artists RRR 5th ANNIVERSARY BOXSET THING
      SPK Auto Da Fe on Walter Ulbricht, german Import, 1983, rare.
      Various Artists ZONDIG (Midas Music)