shit to trade

  • Jason Crumer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 3:40 PM
      Aluminum Noise, an ambient/harsh
      noise/powerelectronics/organic trance band from north
      carolina, just put together a collection cd-r. we're
      looking for sound artists who would like to trade for
      it. if you are interested write back to
      jasoncrumer@... with your address and I'll
      go ahead and send a cd-r to you. when you get your
      cd-r you send us a copy of some of your music (on
      whatever format). All styles of music are welcome, we
      love to hear new music. if you don't actually make
      music (start) and send a mix tape or something. if
      you're so dull that you can't think of something to
      trade e-mail to talk about money...

      yes, you could easily rip us off for a cd, but real
      people won't...

      also available, my sludge/grind/crappy band
      facedowninshit. we have a decently recorded tape and
      will trade for that.

      sorry about the malignant mistreatment of these lists,
      but I can't think of a better way to get the word out.

      THANKS FOR READING
      JASON CRUMER/ALUMINUM NOISE>

      www.mp3.com/aluminumnoise

      www.aluminumnoise.cjb.net