Velvet Belly

  • wmvrrvrrmm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      I'll just say that I'm new to this group, and I'm presently trying to put
      together an unofficial fansite dealing with the Norwegian group Velvet Belly,
      I wonder if anyone has heard of them, and if anything about them has been
      written in The Wire, that I've missed. I know that they're not famous at all
      around this country but they did a collaboration in concert form with
      Biosphere a couple of years back, and I've seen the name Biosphere on an
      issue of The Wire from a few years ago, so I figured that this might be a
      place to ask around!

      And if anyone has heard of them, what do they think of them. If you've never
      heard of them, there are links to sound files through the website listed just
      here.

      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/velvet_belly_uk/">The Velvet Belly Page</A>
      (www.geocities.com/velvet_belly_uk)
      An unofficial fansite dedicated to the Norwegian band Velvet Belly

      Yours sincerely Dominic Kulcsar

      <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wmvrrvrrmm/">The Wmmvrrvrrmm Place !</A>
      (members.aol.com/wmvrrmrrmm)
      The art and writings of Dominic (wmmvrrvrrmm) Kulcsar