Re: [thewire] Torino

  • GMB
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      There is one big thing going on, actually.
      if you'll remain in northern Italy until october 21th
      move to Milan (100Km or less from Torino)
      for the "oFFFest": an independent free festival whit some
      of the most interesting italians bands on 3 stages, labels, zines, raidos,
      people.

      There will be also some italian name known by the Wire readers:
      Starfuckers,
      Madrigali Magri,
      Alessandro Raina,
      and more...

      Informations (in italian):
      http://www.wallacerecords.com/offfest/index.html

      call/contact this guy for every information:
      MIRKO SPINO
      via dante 49 20060 Trezzano Rosa (MI) ITALY
      tel/fax 02/90967683
      mob 0335/6514970
      mirko@...

      Address for the oFFFest:
      Centro Sociale Leoncavallo
      via Watteau 7, MILANO
      Sabato 21 ottobre 2000

      I live in south Torino area (Asti),
      if you like write me back off list.
      Ciao
      Gmb

      dali@... wrote:

      > I'm shortly about to move to Turin. Does anyone know of anything
      > going
      > on in Northern Italy.
      >
      > Ed

    • p h o n k
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000

        > I'm shortly about to move to Turin. Does anyone know of anything
        > going
        > on in Northern Italy.
        >
        > Ed

        you just missed an interesting exhibition at "galleria subalpina" in piazza
        castello.
        music by the dear old phonk

        =)

        p h o n k