Open Circuit.

  • audio galerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 8:06 AM
      Open Circuit.

      Do you want to release your own music on cd? The way that you want it, with
      your own artwork?
      No conditions artistically, no musical selection criteria from anybody but
      yourself?
      Then we have an interesting new label for you.
      The new Open Circuit label from Staalplaat where everybody can release his
      own music through this cd-r service. And this is how it works;

      The artist creates the cd with his own music and Open Circuit does the
      production and distribution for it.
      All we need from you is the cd production master and artwork ready to pack
      the cd's .
      How you want to package the cd is up to you, you can use your own
      graphic's; you will have to produce the cd-packaging in whatever way you
      want and send it to us.
      On the artwork we want you to mention the following information;
      1. Distributed by Open Circuit
      2. Open Circuit number (OCxx)
      3. The Open Circuit address;
      Open Circuit
      P.O. Box 11453
      1001 GL Amsterdam
      The Netherlands
      We will make copies of the cd, pack them in the cover that you supplied us
      with, and sell them.
      Accountings will be done twice a year, you are free to stop your agreement
      at any time, we will then make final accountings and return the master-cd
      and the remaining artworks.
      Possible extra service; like sending out press copies, can be negotiated

      interested?
      then contact
      opencircuit@...

      --------

      Staalplaat Amsterdam: staalkade 6 1011 JN Amsterdam the Netherlands
      P.O.Box 11453 1001GL Amsterdam Tel : +31 (0)20 6254176 Fax: +31 (0)20 6239281

      Staalplaat Berlin audio galerie Germany
      P.O.Box 540205-10042 Berlin Tel : +49 (0)30 44340290 Fax: +49 (0)30 44340291
      Visit: http://www.staalplaat.com