Re: Digest Number 124

  • DeeDee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1998
      That�s so sad ! There�s a new Wire out, and nobody�s starting discussions about it. Will somebody please write something profound about Parmegiani ?
      Cheers,
      DeeDee
      P.S. Hi Mark.

    • Mark Coyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 1998
        Hi

        From: DeeDee That�s so sad ! There�s a new Wire out, and nobody�s
        starting discussions about it. Will somebody please write something profound
        about Parmegiani ? Cheers, DeeDee

        I got the new Wire yesterday and was amazed to find that many of the
        artists mentioned were my purchases this month, Parmegiani, Watson and
        others.
        I am fasincated by musique concrete and Parmegiani is a wizard with
        sound. Also getting played are Vareses "Poem Electronic", Rune Lindblad
        "Death Of The Moon" for 1950s it's astoundingly modern, Bruno Maderna and
        others.

        Cheers
        Mark