elektrotehnika slavenika

  • Chris Herbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      is it just me or is the freebie compilation with this month's wire
      actually pretty great? maybe it was the fumes but i had it on whilst
      painting my bathroom floor last night and there's nothing that
      wouldn't stand up to the output from the salad days of metroplex or
      warp, or so it seemed at the time. hats off to the bedrooms of
      Ljubljana...

      ______________________________________
      Chris Herbert chrish@...

      Mercia Software Ltd.
      Mercia House
      Ashted Lock
      Aston Science Park
      Birmingham B7 4AZ, UK
      Registered Number: 1868855 (Cardiff)
      Tel: 44 (0)121 359 5096
      Fax: 44 (0)121 359 0375
      Web Site: http://www.mercia.com
    • pierre-jean brepson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        --- In thewire@egroups.com, Chris Herbert <Chris.Herbert@M...> wrote:
        > is it just me or is the freebie compilation with this month's wire
        > actually pretty great? maybe it was the fumes but i had it on whilst
        > painting my bathroom floor last night and there's nothing that
        > wouldn't stand up to the output from the salad days of metroplex or
        > warp, or so it seemed at the time. hats off to the bedrooms of
        > Ljubljana...

        I totally agree ....
        PJ