Re: [thewire] raymond & peter

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      > >should be a new TFUL282 album out soon (we
      > > hope)...
      >
      > ...we've been hearing this for ages! :) I noticed the Midheaven ad in the
      > latest Wire has dropped the 'tful282 coming soon...' line. Maybe they're
      > getting impatient too.

      Well..Anne is on the TFUL282 list, and last note she sent (after my query)
      was
      that the album is finished...just meandering around doing artwork or some
      other odd thing to finish it up.

      Needless to say, I have been waiting and frothing. Yes, I am their biggest
      fan.

      Picked up some old Negativland recently that I hadn't heard in years (Helter
      Stupid).
      What a great album that was. I remember being a young lad with an Ensoniq
      EPS
      sampler, taking loops off that album..specifically the Top40 phone-in parts
      where
      people win money ("100 DOLLARS!")...still cracks me up. Ah well..I'll stop
      being
      boring.

      davis