raymond & peter

  • Gary Goldfinch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      From: "Davis Ford" <forddavi@...>

      > No TFUL282 connection there...

      I notice they're thanked on the sleeve, must have got it into my head it was
      someone in the bands apartment...

      >should be a new TFUL282 album out soon (we
      > hope)...

      ...we've been hearing this for ages! :) I noticed the Midheaven ad in the
      latest Wire has dropped the 'tful282 coming soon...' line. Maybe they're
      getting impatient too.

      > I've heard the Ray & Peter stuff, too...only by chance, the local radio
      show
      > here in the AM plays
      > it a lot. Some of it is pretty funny, but that kind of stuff bores me
      > pretty quick...I dunno.

      Listening to the whole cd can be pretty dull, taken it short bursts it can
      be funny, not always in a ha ha kind of way.

      gary.
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
        >should be a new TFUL282 album out soon (we
        > hope)...

        ...we've been hearing this for ages! :) I noticed the Midheaven ad in the
        latest Wire has dropped the 'tful282 coming soon...' line. Maybe they're
        getting impatient too.

        If you would like a preview, a new TFUL282 track was included with the CD
        accompaning issue 4 of the US fanzine -Badaboom Gramaphone-. That's not
        much, but, for what it's worth..... The track is called "Blank Eyed Devil,"
        and, as far as I know, it's new.

        James