Re: [thewire] paris record stores?

  • Patrick McGinley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000

      >can anyone recommend some good record stores in paris (for electronic
      >stuff...) ?

      The best would probably be Wave on rue Keller at Bastille (just off of rue
      de la Roquette). They specialize in all things experimental, electronic,
      etc. Other than that ??? (I don't think GMBH is doing their shop
      anymore...)

      There are lots of dance music shops is that's what you're looking for; can't
      help you too much there, but I think there are a few in and around the
      Bastille...

      hope that helps,

      patrick
    • p h o n k
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000

        > >can anyone recommend some good record stores in paris (for electronic
        > >stuff...) ?
        > >
        > The best would probably be Wave on rue Keller at Bastille (just off of rue
        > de la Roquette). They specialize in all things experimental, electronic,
        > etc. Other than that ??? (I don't think GMBH is doing their shop
        > anymore...)
        >
        > There are lots of dance music shops is that's what you're looking for;
        can't
        > help you too much there, but I think there are a few in and around the
        > Bastille...
        >
        > hope that helps,
        >
        > patrick

        THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PATRICK!
        as i will be staying near place de la bastille that is sure good news!
        thank you again.

        p h o n k
        oo
        /|\ support