looking for writers/graphic artists

  • Jess Harvell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hey Wire list denziens...

      I'm currently in the process of putting together a new (maga)zine (hopefully
      quarterly, but we're taking it one step at a time) called Defiance which
      (roughly) covers the subjects of everyones favorite new music rag.
      (Basically freelectrodarkbreakbeatfunkanoiseadelia. The ususal.) As such,
      we're looking for writers (and hopefully a few graphic artist types) to put
      together the first issue. Published or amateur, if you like, love, or just
      cover the beat of the above, drop us a line-dubplatestyle@...-if you
      want to contribute. The only requirements are a healthy sense of sick
      humor, a willingness to skewer bloated sacred cows, and some semblance of
      aesthetic taste (low brow or otherwise.)

      Thanks,
      Jess
      .dubplatestyle.
      dubplatestyle@...