Kinky Stream 01.

  • Dimitri della Faille
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      (NOTE: this mail has been sent to several lists and we apologise for wasting
      your time if decide after reading this mail that it was a loss of effort and
      time)

      THE KINKY STREAMS
      http://hushush.com/kinky/

      KINKY STREAMS IS A NEW FEATURE FROM HUSHUSH.COM
      A selection of audio tracks from the Hushush and Hed Nod Catalog.

      ****************************
      Kinky Streams 01. 46 Minutes
      ****************************

      Audio cocktail mixed by The Incredible DJ Foe

      THIS EDITION IS FEATURING

      Mark Spybey & Mick Harris
      "Good Way to Start a Bad Day"
      Mick Harris
      "Sweat As"
      Ambre & Mark Spybey
      "L'horloge de Calcutta"
      Moonsanto
      "Dogme 02"
      Aube
      "Clarity Bounce"

      http://hushush.com/kinky/

      Edition of August 2000 is available in different formats
      High Quality MP3 (32 MB to download)
      Low Quality ASF (Streaming)
      Low Quality ASF (7 MB to download)

      Another HUSHUSH initiative