Re: I need urgent information about Berlin!!!!

  • Ignaz Schick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2000
      > Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:01:29 EEST
      > From: "Zeynep Titizer" <zetiz@...>
      >Subject: I need urgent information about Berlin!!!!
      >
      >Hello everyone!
      >My name is Zeynep and i need your help. I'm from Turkey and i will live the
      >next two months in Berlin for my traineeship. I would like to know what is
      >going on in Berlin in August and September.
      >i would be very very happy if someone can give me some information about it.
      >You can also reply in German.
      >
      >Best regards,
      >Zeynep Titizer

      AUGUST 7
      LABOR SONOR@KULE, Augustsraße 10
      Recently installed series and meeting of the Berlin Improvisers scene.
      Always various groups playing.

      AUGUST 17
      @RAUMSCHIFF ZITRONE/LICHTBLICKKINO, Kastanienallee
      John Bisset (guitar)
      Charlotte Hug (violin)
      Burkhard Beins (percussion)

      SEPTEMBER 10
      Alessandro Bosetti (saxophones)
      Ignaz Schick (electronics)
      Michael renkel (guitar)
      Rhodri Davies (harp)
      Burkhard Beins (percussion)

      SEPTEMBER 28-30
      FAM 2000@STAATSBANK, Französische Straße 35
      among others
      Phil Durrant, Burkhard Beins, Ignaz Schick,
      Andrea Neumann, Annette Krebs, Axel Dörner,
      Andrea Ermke, Alessandro Bosetti, Joerg Maria Zeger,
      Ticklish (Richard Sanderson, Kev Hopper, Š),
      DJ Ed Benndorf, DJ Annibale Piccici, Š