- you might find this of interest...
From: News-Klang <graham@...>
News-Klang - http://www.clicks-and-klangs.com
I'm very pleased to announce that issue 1 of Clicks and Klangs is
- A Q&A with Tim Berne, the virtuoso saxophonist
- Nina Simone, Empress Of American Music
- Gender, Captain Beefheart and The Avant Garde - why is experimental
music such a male dominated domain?
- Frozen Warnings; The Music Of Nico
- Welsh Psycho, extract from the Teenage Diaries of Colin B Morton
- "Beware Of The Dog Continuity; Zappapology: its nature and deeds."
two of Colin B. Morton & Chuck Death's acclaimed Great Pop Things
- Jason Gross mourns the untimely passings of some of the 20th
most influential / intriguing musicians.
- Reviews for Jim DeRogatis' Lester Bangs biography "Let It Blurt",
Chusid's book about 'outsider' musicians "Songs In The Key Of Z", Bill
Drummond's "45" and Brian Wilson's "Live At The Roxy" album.
- Various other bits and bobs.
I hope you enjoy this first issue. If you have any comments,
or suggestions about Clicks and Klangs then please do let me know as
feedback at this early stage would be very valuable. If you would
help make issue 2 even better then I'd be very happy to hear from you.
Don't forget that the 'Cover Mounted' edition of the radio show
artists from the first issue goes out this Saturday.
Cheers for your support.
All the best,
* http://www.clicks-and-klangs.com - The online underground music
* for everything that crackles, beats, swings, samples or soothes.
* First issue now available!