digital media exploration

  • jeffery dawson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      I've sat back and read for a while, and now I actually have a post to
      contribute! So, here we go....

      Does anyone know about specific small labels or groups who are doing
      creative multimedia projects, on cd-rom or the web, with any, or all of:
      text, music, video, animation, graphics, etc.?

      Thankx.
      Jeff.
    • Kvetner Spoog
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
        --- In thewire@egroups.com, "jeffery dawson" <gatekosm@h...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know about specific small labels or groups who are
        doing
        > creative multimedia projects, on cd-rom or the web, with any, or
        all of:
        > text, music, video, animation, graphics, etc.?

        Have a look at www.fallt.com for a start.

        Kvetner
      • Jeff Carey
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
          > Does anyone know about specific small labels or groups who are doing
          > creative multimedia projects, on cd-rom or the web, with any, or all
          > of:
          > text, music, video, animation, graphics, etc.?

          Hi Jeff,

          I run a website called RadiantSlab (http://www.radiantslab.com)
          that not only hosts websites for artists and labels but offers
          collaborative audio projects as well. Currently there are only two
          collaborations running but there are several in the works. There are links to other collaborative web projects
          there as well.

          best,
          Jeff

          --