I need urgent information about Berlin!!!!

  • Zeynep Titizer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hello everyone!
      My name is Zeynep and i need your help. I'm from Turkey and i will live the
      next two months in Berlin for my traineeship. I would like to know what is
      going on in Berlin in August and September.
      i would be very very happy if someone can give me some information about it.
      You can also reply in German.

      Best regards,
      Zeynep Titizer
    • Ignaz Schick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2000
        > Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:01:29 EEST
        > From: "Zeynep Titizer" <zetiz@...>
        >Subject: I need urgent information about Berlin!!!!
        >
        >Hello everyone!
        >My name is Zeynep and i need your help. I'm from Turkey and i will live the
        >next two months in Berlin for my traineeship. I would like to know what is
        >going on in Berlin in August and September.
        >i would be very very happy if someone can give me some information about it.
        >You can also reply in German.
        >
        >Best regards,
        >Zeynep Titizer

        AUGUST 7
        LABOR SONOR@KULE, Augustsraße 10
        Recently installed series and meeting of the Berlin Improvisers scene.
        Always various groups playing.

        AUGUST 17
        @RAUMSCHIFF ZITRONE/LICHTBLICKKINO, Kastanienallee
        John Bisset (guitar)
        Charlotte Hug (violin)
        Burkhard Beins (percussion)

        SEPTEMBER 10
        Alessandro Bosetti (saxophones)
        Ignaz Schick (electronics)
        Michael renkel (guitar)
        Rhodri Davies (harp)
        Burkhard Beins (percussion)

        SEPTEMBER 28-30
        FAM 2000@STAATSBANK, Französische Straße 35
        among others
        Phil Durrant, Burkhard Beins, Ignaz Schick,
        Andrea Neumann, Annette Krebs, Axel Dörner,
        Andrea Ermke, Alessandro Bosetti, Joerg Maria Zeger,
        Ticklish (Richard Sanderson, Kev Hopper, Š),
        DJ Ed Benndorf, DJ Annibale Piccici, Š