RE: [thewire] stock,hausen,& walkman

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      organ transplants 2 - a goodie - more ice cream vans and blackpool organs -
      takes me back to the pleasure beach

      *****FRISCO DISCO FOR BEARDED PUMP USERS********************
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited

    • Keith McColl
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2000
        saw a 7" other day 2nd hand - had remix of theirs by some japanese band ????