stock,hausen,& walkman

  • kevorko1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi all,

      can anyone recommend anything in particular by SH&W, since they have numerous
      records out? I've only heard the 'broccoli' 7" and organ transplants vol 1.

      cheers
    • Randy Gelling
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2000
        Hairballs not only has the best cover art ever, its one of their most
        eclectic and interesting albums.

        On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 kevorko1@... wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > can anyone recommend anything in particular by SH&W, since they have numerous
        > records out? I've only heard the 'broccoli' 7" and organ transplants vol 1.
        >
        > cheers

      • rfaith
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2000
          try dummy run