Re: [thewire] Sonic Boom cd/book question

  • Gary Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      mine 2 - blank on 55, 56, 57

      of interest in the show: christina kubisch, brian eno, greyworld, ryoji
      ikeda, paul schutze, and the work projecting images temporarily onto the
      wall (unsure of the creators name!). i felt drawn to and inspired by those
      works that i became enclosed, engulfed and surrounded by

      i listen avidly to alan lamb - night passage & primal image - each listen i
      find new and spontaneous

      Wishing you peace light & joy

      Gary

      http://freespace.virgin.net/beautifulworld.2000/