Re: [thewire] Digest Number 801

  • Graeme Baillie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 1:25 AM
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:09:30 +0100
      > From: ":zoviet*france:" <zf@...>
      > Subject: (unknown)
      >
      > BEWARE THE HOUSE OF DUBOIS!
      >
      > Bob Mills and his House Of Dubois operation have done it again - this time
      > the victim of his dubious mathematics, 'reluctance ' to provide agreed
      > payments and parallel universe of truth, is Berlin dubmaster Pole. More wasted
      > time and money courtesy of House of Dubois. Previous victims, amongst many
      > others, include Kid 606 and Lesser (still waiting even for their airfares
      > after the Euro tour debacle of early 2000), :zoviet*france:, Stupid Puma and
      > many others.
      >
      > If you or anyone you know is heading to Edinburgh to perform, you are advised
      > to treat Bob and his activities with extreme caution!
      >
      > Be careful out there,
      > Stupid Puma
      > :zoviet*france

      Respect for Bob in trying to get some excellent stuff in Edinburgh, but
      seems like hes not quite got it right. As you say the farce with with
      the payments situation. Also numerous late cancellations, without even
      bothering to tell anyone (like the email list for instance).. Also
      turning up at the venues only to find a kind of "relaxed chaos". And i
      dont know about anyone else, but sitting through 2 or 3 hours of
      pretentious dj's, only to get 20 minutes of the actual band (re: Pole
      and friends), is not my idea of fun!!

      Regards,
      Graeme.

      http://www.oblivion-zine.com