Mark E Smith

  • Ricardo Cima
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
      I dont think he was talking to a normal person as you do daily with people
      you know. He was dealing with someone that treats him like a product , or
      rockstar. Maybe he agreed on putting up the interview just to have the
      chance to say what he thinks about the magazine and its readers(I would). I
      dont know what goes on in his mind, obviously. Maybe he was drunk. But I
      really donĀ“t like to be on the side of these malevolous media.