Iris Light on the move

  • iLIGHT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hello,

      Iris Light Records is on the move! We are shifting from Cornwall
      to Somerset. for the next few weeks please direct all
      correspondence to the following address - this is only temporary
      until we move into new offices:

      Adam Sykes / Iris Light
      38 Ashgrove Way
      Bridgwater
      Somerset
      TA6 4UB
      UK

      As mentioned, this address will change again, however we will be
      remaining in Somerset for the foreseeable future.

      Best wishes
      --
      Adam Sykes
      IRIS LIGHT RECORDS / (re)LIGHT

      i-LIGHT015CD PENUMBRA "Skandinavien"
      (SOLO PROJECT BY ONE HALF OF :zoviet*france:)
      i-LIGHT016CD FRONT 242 "Re:Boot"
      (LIVE ALBUM BY THE MASTERS OF EBM/INDUSTRIAL)
      (so)LIGHT1R TOTALITY G2V 2:23
      (CDROM of the Total Eclipse - August 99)
      i-LIGHT017 ASHFELT "tba"
      (12" Single of Remixes by ZION TRAIN)