charles curtis simulcast in hamburg

  • beau rivage - arne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Hello list,
      I'm not sure if many of you are near hamburg, germany. However, if you are
      you should not miss this:

      -------------------------
      friday june 30 22:00-0:00 (cet)

      different component sides of the charles curtis double 12" ultra white
      violet light (beau rivage / squealer) will be broadcast simultaneously...
      set up portable radios for
      a sound installation at home... tune one radio to fsk 93,0 mhz and the other
      to offener kanal 96,0 mhz and see what happens...

      from 21:00-1:00 charles curtis will receive the simulcast in public... in
      the gallery hinterconti... marktsrasse 40a... and perform live sine tone
      text electronic manipulated fragmentary supplementary sound wave
      components...

      a multiple video showing by the new york artist junghee choi will
      accompany...

      danke! tschuess

      arne / beau rivage

      http://www.beaurivage.de // http://www.squealermusic.com