Re: [thewire] 7-inch lore and listers who bore

  • jamello@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Here here! First off, if a member of any list doesn't care for the direction of discussion, they can always lift a finger and put forth the tiny effort needed to put it back into what they believe are more interesting waters. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem, I believe a wise man once said.

      Secondly, while not a perfect list (are there any?), there's always the possibility that a member will turn me on to something new and enlightening and that makes it all worth it. That may not happen often, but I can safely say I wouldn't be enjoying my Franz Kogelmann or Granddaddy CDs today if it weren't for this list. Just two examples of artists I probably would have never suspected I'd like, but now thoroughly dig.

      Just my two cents.

      - Jack